Wow this is so exciting! I'd like to thank the academy...oh wait not that award. I already gave up on that one. I would seriously like to thank Roxanne and Jenn who are both incredibly awesome bloggers and so sweet to have passed this award on to me. Thank you both so much! I am truly honored!
Seven Interesting (I think) Things About Me.
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers.
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
- Jon Stewart used a joke I told him during the meet and greet before a taping to open the Daily Show- true story!
- I just barely got out of high school but graduated from college Summa Cum Laude.
- My 1st pet was a house bunny named Angel. He was litter trained and used to scratch at my door to wake me up for school.
- I used to perform in a Nickelodeon stage show, complete with pies in the face and slime. Chad proposed there after I got off work and before I saw him I though I was about to get pied.
- When I met my husband he was my boss but we did not date or even hang out outside of work until after we had stopped working together. (I swear!)
- I had a "quarter-life crisis" when I turned 25 and took a solo train trip from Florida to DC and then NYC. It was an AMAZING experience.
- I unwittingly "wrote" the tagline for the movie "Up in the Air" and also met Jason Reitman (the director) at a marketing screening.
Of course there are SO many wonderful blogs on my reading list that I wanted to nominate but I wanted to try and spread the love around a bit to bloggers that haven't gotten this award yet (or at least recently) and I LOVE these blogs. Plus I really want to find out what their 7 interesting things will be!