So when Krissi at Stress Free Infertility gave me a "Virtual Hugger Award", I wanted to share the love, just like I do with those great big, squishy cyber-hugs I love so much! I have never been one to track my blog's page views or comments but when I used the widget to find out who my top commenters were, I quickly recognized a list of people who have been so supportive to me and have definitely given me many much appreciated virtual hugs (and even a few real life ones from a couple of commenters!) Thank you all so much for being so supportive throughout my journey. And to those that have only commented once or twice, you too have made a huge difference to me during the moments I needed it, and I thank you so much for that!
Virtual Hugger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave it to you (and link back)
- Give 3 Reasons why you LOVE comments and want them to keep on coming!
- Award your top 10 commenters and tell them they won the award! (*Most blogger software has widgets/plugins that can figure out who they are!)
OK! I LOVE comments because they:
- Make me smile!
- Give me much needed love and support
- Help me to meet new friends and their blogs
Here are my top 10 commenters:
- Tiffany from PCOS Success!
- Katie from From IF to When
- Lisa from 3 Cats and A Baby
- Ashley from Stealing Baby Kisses
- Amy from Miracle Made
- Jody from Growing with the Gimlins
- Holly from Golly-Holly
- T from Inconceivable Journey
- Jen from After The Alter
- Tillie from A Nuttier Life
Thank you to all my commenters! And keep on spreading the love and hugs!