Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Bathing Beauty

Today was baby girl's first REAL (not sponge) bath. I was worried she would scream through the whole thing but she LOVED the water almost as much as she loved watching herself in the mirror. The adventure of the bath came before and after. While I was holding her naked bottom in my hand, she decided it was a good time to poop! All over me, the counter and in the bath water. Then after she was all clean and dried off, she peed all over her cute hooded towel and her daddy. It was definitely a fun and memorable event that I will cherish the memory of forever.

5 comments:

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Awwww! Look at her hanging out in the tub! She did so well! Jay screamed in his the first few times. You have such a sweet little girl.

Tiffany said...

I love to watch babies watch themselves in the mirror. So cute! And you look beautiful by the way!! Go Mama!!!

Dana said...

Elliott screamed during the sponge baths but LOVES his real baths. We have the Whale Of A Tub we use it in the kitchen. He loves to be sprayed off with the sprayer. I washed his hair the other night and all the peeling skin came off taking the hair with it on the top! He looks like a balding man now!

Laurie said...

Oh no! That is both horrible and hilarious at the same time! Snow Pea is so sweet and you look so happy :)

Jody said...

You will never forget those pooping in the bath moments. :) And I think she looks just like you in her eyes. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.