Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Cute!

I've been awarded! Seems like even though I am more and more of a blog slacker, there are still lovely readers that heart my blog and think I'm cute. I am incredibly honored. Thank you so much to First Time Mom at Baby Alexander The Great for reading my blog and honoring me with this award!

Here's the CUTE award!!

The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 confessions.
3. Award 7 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 Confessions:
1. I had my tongue pierced for my 18th birthday and took it out on my 21st. It was my way of bridging the "adulthood gap"
2. The only other piercing I've ever had is the one standard ear lobe piercing, which I got for my 13th birthday.
3. I still use a handwritten planner and keep it with me religiously. I am lost without it
4. I have a turtle shaped scar on my back as the result of a high school friend that was a true backstabber.
5. The 2nd part of #4 is a lie. I have the scar but it's really from a mole removal when I was a teenager. I just like to come up with more "creative" stories about where it came from
6. My current dream is to finish my master's degree so that I can teach Women's Studies courses at a community college
7. I've cheated on the pregnancy no-no's a time or two and had a bite of sushi for lunch or a teeny bit of wine with dinner- nothing drastic though, I swear!

Award 7 other bloggers:
1. Lisa @ Three Cats and A Baby
2. Lori @ Love, Life and Infertility
3. Becca @ Liberal Granola Girl
4. Rose @ Not There Yet
5. The Gimlins @ Growing With The Gimlins
6. Ally @ Life's A Beach
7. Sunny Mama @ Sunny Day Today Mama

6 comments:

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Thank you for the award!! I loved reading your 7 confessions :)

manymanymoons said...

Love the confessions. Hope you're hanging in there.

Amber said...

Okay, I actually laughed out loud at #4 - well, #5, I guess? I'd just stick with the original story in #4. It's hilarious! :)

Congrats on your award!

Lori said...

Awe, You are so so sweet! Thanks for giving me this award. I feel very special. <3 <3 <3

Jody said...

Why thank you! :)

sunnymama said...

Congratulations on your award! I'm so honoured to be chosen to receive it too, thank you! Seven confessions hmm... :)